Are you looking for a twist on the classic curry recipes that pack bold flavor without taking all day in the kitchen? If so, then this Simple Goat Korma Recipe is sure to be your new go-to!
- Small bit of oil
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 Jar of favorite korma sauce
- 500g of goat meat
- Put oil in pan and add onions, fry until soft.
- Then add the meat and try for two minutes.
- Add the jar of sauce and simmer over low heat for about 40 minutes or until tender.
- Cook rice portion and serve on the bed of rice or how you like.