Are you in the mood for something comforting and delicious? Then look no further than this Irish Goat Stew! This one-pot dish is packed with layers of flavor, and features ingredients that are sure to please a hungry crowd.
- 2 Large onions
- 1/2 Goat meat diced small
- 1 Swede diced
- 4 Potatoes diced
- 6 Carrots diced
- 1 Cup frozen / fresh peas
- 1 L of water or stock
- salt / pepper
- Fry onion until soft in large pan.
- Then put in Goat meat and fry until sealed.
- Add seasoning and herbs and vegetable and stock.
- Cook slowly on hob/cooker for at least an hour (does well in slow cooker).